Date: Saturday October 8, 2022
Location: Seaport District NYC Pier 16 & 17 | 89 South Street | New York, NY 10038
Check-in: 8:30 a.m. | Ceremony: 9:30 a.m. | Walk: 10:00 a.m. | Route Length: 3.1 miles
United - Together - Powerful
Join us IN-PERSON for the Walk to End Lupus Now!
How it Works
Register. Sign-up yourself or your team today.
Fundraise. We provide you with all the tools you need to fundraise for lupus research, support and education services all while earning awesome incentives along the way.
Spread the Word. Invite friends, family and coworkers to join your team and fundraise!
Walk and Participate. Join us as we unite as one lupus community.
2022 Walk Route:
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO SUPPORT A HEALTH-SAFE WALK ENVIRONMENT
- Hand sanitizer available for use in all tent areas.
- Extra masks available at check-in and t-shirt tent.
- Additional spacing between team and vendor tents
- Expanded and/or additional registration/donation drop-off area
- No face painting in Kid Zone
- Pre-packaged food only, no open containers in refreshment area
- Volunteers required to wear masks in high-traffic areas such as check-in, refreshments, and t-shirt pickup. All volunteers should know the symptoms of COVID-19 and be advised to check themselves for signs (including fever, cough, headache, body aches, loss of sense of taste and smell), and stay home if they are sick.
HOW TO AVOID THE CROWDS ON WALK-DAY:
- Register yourself and your team members in advance online
- Mail donations in advance or after Walk Day by completing the
offline donation form and mailing to: 2121 K Street, Suite 200, Washington DC, 20037 ATTN: NYC WALK
- Print and fill out your in advance and bring it with you to the Walk
Earned your Walk t-shirt or Trailblazer Medal?
- Contact your LFA staff member about pre-Walk pickup options
Don’t feel comfortable attending in person?
Rock your purple and walk in your neighborhood or local community. Then join all walk participants from across the country on Thursday November 17th for our National Virtual Walk Celebration. Contact Jessica Orr at email@example.com for more details.