Date: Saturday September 24, 2022
Event Schedule: Check-in: 9:00 a.m. | Ceremony: 10:00 a.m. | Walk: 10:30 a.m. | Route Length: 1 mile
Event Location: Canton Waterfront Park, 3001 Boston St, Baltimore, MD 21224
United - Together - Powerful
Join us IN-PERSON for the Walk to End Lupus Now! We’re so excited to be back in-person this year with our first in-person walk since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic! Supporting health and safety during Walk Day is incredibly important, so we wanted to share the protocols we’ve put in place for the 2022 Fall Walk to End Lupus Now, Baltimore for a health-safe walk environment.
How it Works
Register. Sign-up yourself or your team today.
Fundraise. We provide you with all the tools you need to fundraise for lupus research, support and education services all while earning awesome incentives along the way.
Spread the Word. Invite friends, family and coworkers to join your team and fundraise!
Walk and Participate. Join us as we unite as one lupus community.
What we are doing to support a health-safe walk environment
- Hand sanitizer available for use in all tent areas
- Extra masks available at check-in and t-shirt tent
- Additional spacing between team and vendor tents
- Expanded and/or additional registration/donation drop-off area
- No face painting in Kid Zone
- Pre-packaged food only, no open containers in refreshment area
- Volunteers required to wear masks in high-traffic areas such as check-in, refreshments, and t-shirt pickup. All volunteers should know the symptoms of COVID-19 and be advised to check themselves for signs (including fever, cough, headache, body aches, loss of sense of taste and smell), and stay home if they are sick.
How to avoid the crowds on Walk-Day:
- Register yourself and your team members in advance online by clicking here.
- Mail donations in advance or after Walk Day by completing the offline donation form and mailing to: 2121 K Street, Suite 200, Washington DC, 20037
- Print and fill out your “Why I Walk Sign” in advance and bring it with you to the Walk
- Earned your Walk t-shirt or Trailblazer Medal? Contact your LFA staff member about pre-Walk pickup options
- Don’t feel comfortable attending in person? Rock your purple and walk in your neighborhood or local community. Then join all walk participants from across the country on Thursday November 17th for our National Virtual Walk Celebration. Contact Leanna Bennett at Bennett@lupus.org for more details.
Make sure you join our Baltimore Facebook Group! This is a great way to stay up to date on resources, updates from the LFA, and to connect with other Lupus Warriors in your own community.