United - Together - Powerful!
Join us for the Walk to End Lupus Now Los Angeles!
Walk Route Map: Click here
LA Live info
Parking: The exciting events hosted at L.A. LIVE often attract large crowds. It is recommended that you plan your trip before you leave home and allow extra time for unanticipated delays due to traffic congestion, road construction, etc. Always follow traffic safety precautions when traveling to and from events. Click here to see the parking map for LA Live and the surrounding area.
Drop off: If you are being droffed off, please drop off in the designated areas or on Georgia St. (see parking map). Traffic laws will be enforced.
L.A. Live: There are lots of things to do before and after your event at L.A. LIVE, the leading entertainment district in Los Angeles! Grab a drink, get a meal, catch a movie, visit a museum and much more!
We’re so excited to be back in-person this year with our first in-person walk since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic! Supporting health and safety during Walk Day is incredibly important, so we wanted to share the protocols we’ve put in place for the 2022 Fall Walk to End Lupus Now, Los Angeles for a health-safe walk environment.
What we are doing to support a health-safe walk environment
- Hand sanitizer available for use in all tent areas
- Extra masks available at check-in and t-shirt tent
- Additional spacing between team and vendor tents
- Expanded and/or additional registration/donation drop-off area
- No face painting in Kid Zone
- Pre-packaged food only, no open containers in refreshment area
- Volunteers required to wear masks in high-traffic areas such as check-in, refreshments and t-shirt pickup. All volunteers should know the symptoms of COVID-19 and be advised to check themselves for signs (including fever, cough, headache, body aches, loss of sense of taste and smell), and stay home if they are sick.
How to avoid the crowds on Walk-Day:
- Register yourself and your team members in advance online
- Mail donations in advance or after Walk Day by completing the offline donation form and mailing here: 4804 Laurel Canyon Blvd. #507, Valley Village, CA 91607
- Print and fill out your “Why I Walk Sign” in advance and bring it with you to the Walk
- Earned your Walk t-shirt or Trailblazer Medal? Contact your LFA staff member about pre-Walk pickup options
- Don’t feel comfortable attending in person? Rock your purple and walk in your neighborhood or local community. Then join all walk participants from across the country on Thursday November 17th for our National Virtual Walk Celebration. Contact Nicole Padilla 310.617.2835 for more details.