Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021
United - Together - Powerful
Join us again from coast to coast for our incredible virtual Walk to End Lupus Now experience taking place on 10.16.21.
How it Works
- Fundraise. Once registered, you'll automatically be set up with your own walk webpage. There you can collect donations online towards your fundraising goal and share why you walk. We provide you with all the tools you need to fundraise for lupus research, support and education services all while earning awesome prizes along the way.
- Spread the Word. Invite friends, family and coworkers to join your team and fundraise! Once registered, you can share your walk page link with others to invite them to join your team and help fundraise towards the team fundraising goal.
- Participate and Walk. Join us online on October 16th as we unite as one lupus community for a great virtual event. To take part online, download the mobile or web application here and here is where you can engage with sponsors, with walkers across the nation, and learn more about how your support impacts the mission of the Lupus Foundation of America. Then walk how you choose - choose your own route (neighborhood or park) and length of route to complete.
- 10.16.21 Schedule. Be sure you have the virutal Walk to End Lupus Now 10.16.21 mobile or web application downloaded. Sign in. At 12PM EST the virtual Walk to End Lupus Now application opens. 1PM EST Cermony begins. 2PM EST program concludes.
- WHY I WALK. Download and print your WHY I WALK sign for 10.16.21
Printable Donation Form - our Federal ID # is 43-1131436. Checks can be made out to the Lupus Foundation of America and mailed to 2121 K St. NW, Suite 200, Washington, DC 20037. Please include a note or your name on the memo line of the check, so we can credit your walk goal.
Sara M. Bentley