A virtual event you can join from anywhere.
This year we are joining forces like never before! We are bringing participants from coast to coast together for one day, virtually in the fight against lupus on 10.10.20. Every step and every dollar raised brings us one-step closer to a cure. You can look forward to hearing from lupus experts, lupus warriors, team captains, Lupus Foundation of America staff and more special guests. You will have an opportunity to connect with other lupus warriors and celebrate the power we have together in the fight to end lupus.
What does this mean for me?
- If you are already registered for 2020 Walk to End Lupus Now, Richmond your fundraising pages will remain the same. Feel free to update the date, your communication, and get your friends and family excited for this coast to coast event!
- Haven’t registered yet in 2020? Register and start your fundraising today!
- Join the Walk to End Lupus Now Richmond Facebook Group Page
- You can walk in any way that feels safe and good for you on 10.10.20. Anywhere, anytime, and any way- from your treadmill, around your neighborhood, park, etc.
- The 10.10.20 platform/application will open at 12noon ET and the opening ceremony will begin at 1PM ET.
- The Richmond virtual recognition celebration will be held on Friday, October 2nd at 6:30PM via Zoom. RSVP HERE.
Our Federal Tax ID # is 43-1131436 for matching gift applications, headquarters office @ 2121 K St. NW, Suite 200, Washington, DC 20037
Sara M. Bentley