A virtual event you can join from anywhere.
This year we are joining forces like never before! We are bringing participants from coast to coast together for one day, virtually in the fight against lupus on 10.10.20. Every step and every dollar raised brings us one-step closer to a cure. You can look forward to hearing from lupus experts, lupus warriors, team captains, Lupus Foundation of America staff and more special guests. You will have an opportunity to connect with other lupus warriors and celebrate the power we have together in the fight to end lupus.
What does this mean for me?
- If you are already registered for 2020 Walk to End Lupus Now, Tampa your fundraising pages will remain the same. Feel free to update the date, your communication, and get your friends and family excited for this coast to coast event!
- Haven’t registered yet in 2020? Register and start your fundraising today!
- You can walk in any way that feels safe and good for you on 10.10.20. Anywhere, anytime, and any way- from your home treadmill, neighborhood, park, etc.
- We will still be planning a virtual kickoff and statewide recognition celebration in addition to the national 10.10.20 event. Stay tuned for more details.
- More information will be coming your way in the months to come.
Join the Lupus Foundation of America and thousands of walkers across the nation to raise money for lupus research, increase awareness of lupus, and rally public support for the estimated 1.5 million Americans who suffer from its brutal impact. Remember after the pandemic ends lupus will still be here. That is why lupus warriors keep fighting together.
When you take part in a Lupus Foundation of America's Walk to End Lupus Now®, you experience firsthand the power of the movement to end lupus. Join us on 10.10.20 raise money for lupus research, increase awareness of lupus, and rally public support for the estimated 1.5 million Americans who suffer from its brutal impact.
Our Federal Tax ID # is 43-1131436 for matching gift applications, headquarters office @ 2121 K St. NW, Suite 200, Washington, DC 20037
(202) 494-8514 call or text