Welcome to our Community fundraising team page.
Please join our team and help us reach our fundraising goal? Every single dollar counts!!
The Reid Temple January Community's taking action to fight against lupus because WE CARE.
Imagine a day when doctors can say, "There is a cure for lupus". Until that day though, there is work to be done.
Join us as we participate in the Lupus Foundation of America's Walk to End Lupus Now® to raise critical funds for the estimated 1.5 million people living with lupus in the United States. You’ll be supporting the Foundation's efforts to improve the quality of life for all people affected by lupus.
- Are you interested in participating in the Walk? If so, please RSVP to email@example.com. WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT. All are invited to WALK with us.
- If you're able to donate, please click the DONATE NOW link TODAY.
Did you know?
- Lupus is a mysterious and misunderstood autoimmune disease. It strikes without warning, affects each person differently, and has no known causes or cure.
- Lupus symptoms can be severe and highly unpredictable and can damage any organ or tissue, from the skin or joints to the heart or kidneys.
- While lupus can strike anyone at any time, 90% of people living with lupus are women. Women of color are at especially high risk.
- Only one drug has ever been developed and approved by the US Food and Drug Administration specifically to treat the disease.
Together, we can solve the cruel mystery of lupus. Join our team today and support our efforts!