2020 WILL BE MY 11TH WALK FOR LUPUS!
I have fundraised, educated, and walked to support Lupus awareness and research, and I'M NOT STOPPING! !!!! Flashing that purple ribbon on my device, I will walk with power, strength, and a SMILE!
Will you walk beside me?
If so, PLEASE join OUR TEAM!
TOGETHER, we can solve the cruel mystery of lupus!
Thank you greatly for your generosity in advance!
With thanks and love, Trish Poorman
- NO KNOWN CAUSE -OR- CURE!
- Lupus symptoms can be severe and highly unpredictable and can damage any organ or tissue, from the skin or joints to the heart or kidneys.
- While lupus can strike anyone at any time, 90% of people living with lupus are women. Women of color are at especially high risk.
- Lupus is a mysterious and still misunderstood autoimmune disease. It strikes with warning yet affects each person differently.
- Only one drug has ever been developed and approved by the US Food and Drug Administration specifically to treat the disease.
I've been here before, a decade pre strokes: Imagine a day when doctors can say, “There is a cure for lupus.” Until that day though, there is work to be done; that’s exactly why I’m taking action in the fight against lupus.