May is Lupus Awareness month and there were several events to make people aware of Lupus and how it affects those who live with it. It is more important than ever for us to come together and rally our communities to raise awareness and funds to support those affected.
Your help is needed in helping to solve the mystery and find a cure and better medicines. Of course, I am soliciting your help once again for the 2021 Walk to End Lupus Now drive. My request this year is that you will ask at least 2 people to match your donation. If they are unable to match what you give, that they will give any amount that is comfortable for them.
You can make a donation in several ways, you can:
1. Donate through Facebook.
2. Send a check/money order payable to Lupus Foundation to Rosemary Jackson, 10007 Fawn Grove Place, Tampa FL 33637 and I will mail all of my donations in together.
3. Send to my PayPay: paypalme/RosemaryJackson or my cashapp: $SororRose and I will mail the donation in to the foundation.
4. Use this link: https://support.lupus.org/site/TR/WTELN/General?px=1399079&pg=personal&fr_id=1734
If you have any questions, call me at 813.300.8046. Together, we can solve the cruel mystery of Lupus. Thank you for your generosity!
Did you know?
- Lupus is a mysterious and misunderstood autoimmune disease. It strikes without warning, affects each person differently, and has no known causes or cure.
- Lupus symptoms can be severe and highly unpredictable and can damage any organ or tissue, from the skin or joints to the heart or kidneys.
- While lupus can strike anyone at any time, 90% of people living with lupus are women. Women of color are at especially high risk.
- Only one drug has ever been developed and approved by the US Food and Drug Administration specifically to treat the disease.
Together, we can solve the cruel mystery of lupus. Thank you for your generosity!