Event Schedule: Check-in: 9:30 a.m. | Ceremony: 10:00 a.m.| Walk begins at 11:00 a.m.
Event Location: Parkman Bandstand, Boston Common, Tremont and Boylston Sts., Boston, MA 02108. Click here to view site map.
Walk Route: A 1 mile walk around the perimeter of the Common. Click map below to enlarge.
UNITED. TOGETHER. POWERFUL.
Join us IN-PERSON for the Walk to End Lupus Now!
Thank you to Danae Bucci, WCVB Channel 5 Boston Reporter, for being our emcee!
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Register. Sign-up yourself or your team today.
2. Fundraise. We provide you with all the tools you need to fundraise for lupus research, support and education services all while earning awesome incentives along the way. Click here for Tools and Tips!
3. Spread the Word. Invite friends, family and coworkers to join your team and fundraise! Click here to download and print Walk Flyer.
4. Get Social with us on the Walk to End Lupus Now Boston Facebook Group page!
5. Walk and Participate. Join us as we unite as one lupus community.
Printable Donation Form - to track cash and checks collected. Our Federal ID# is 43-1131436 for matching gift applications.
Need any help or fundraising tips? Contact me!