6th Annual Kathy Taylor Memorial Lupus Golf Outing
Date: August 7, 2021
Location: Batavia Country Club
- $80/ Person OR $320/ per team - 4 person scramble
- Included: 18 holes with cart
- Lunch and BBQ Chicken Dinner
- Prizes and Raffles
Contact Ryan Flaherty @ 585-944-3827
All Proceeds to the Lupus Foundation of America
Did you know?
- Lupus is a complex disease that is hard to define. It strikes without warning, affects each person differently, and has no known causes or cure.
- While lupus mainly affects women between the ages of 15-44, men and children are not spared.
- Lupus symptoms can be severe and highly unpredictable and can damage any organ or tissue, from the skin or joints to the heart or kidneys.
- Only one drug has ever been developed and approved by the US Food and Drug Administration specifically to treat lupus.
Let's end this cycle now! Join our team today and support our efforts in the fight against lupus!
No Badges Have Been Earned
Neal S. Kruger Construction, Inc.