I am making my mark on lupus!
Please join me and support the mission of the Lupus Foundation of America by attending my Fundraising Comedy Show on November 2, 2018 OR GENEROUSLY DONATE TO THE CAUSE! Your donation will help me reach my personal fundraising goal and support the Foundation's efforts to improve the quality of life for all people affected by lupus!
**TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED THROUGH ME PERSONALLY OR ONLINE**
TO PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE:
- Donation MUST be made by NOVEMBER 1, 2018 @ 11:59 pm
- Click "DONATE NOW" and donate $25 per ticket - Be sure to write your first and last name, click the box that says "Yes, you can display the amount of my donation publicly" and in the box below write DONATION TO ATTEND COMEDY SHOW and your name will be at the door the day of to enter the event.
- Feel free to send a follow-up email to email@example.com to confirm your donation and ensure your name was received.
- There are 75 tickets available
- Each ticket is $25
- All proceeds will go to Lupus Foundation of America
- LOCATION: Barataria Gallery (880 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn NY)
- DATE: November 2, 2018
- TIME: 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- VERY light snacks will be provided. Feel free to BYOBeverage and/or food
- Please wear any shade of purple in support of LUPUS AWARENESS
- Come prepared to laugh and participate in a 50/50 raffle
Did you know?
- Lupus is a complex disease that is hard to define. It strikes without warning, affects each person differently, and has no known causes or cure.
- While lupus mainly affects women between the ages of 15-44, men and children are not spared.
- Lupus symptoms can be severe and highly unpredictable and can damage any organ or tissue, from the skin or joints to the heart or kidneys.
- Only one drug has ever been developed and approved by the US Food and Drug Administration specifically to treat lupus.
Let's end this cycle now! By making a donation today you are joining the fight against lupus!