A Night on Broadway
Broadway is back and so are we! Join the Lupus Foundation of America on Tuesday, April 12, 2022 to see The Music Man, starring Tony Award® winners Hugh Jackman & Sutton Foster, at the Winter Garden Theatre on Broadway!
There will be an intimate pre-show reception at Gotham Hall, with cocktails and heavy hors d'oeuvres, starting at 5:00 PM. The Music Man will begin promptly at 7:00 PM at the Winter Garden Theatre. After the show, we invite you back to Gotham Hall for a celebration reception.
Recommended for ages 6+.
Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theater.
Vaccination and Mask Requirements
Winter Garden Theatre
- MASKS REQUIRED: All guests must wear a properly fitting mask over the nose and mouth in the theatre except when eating or drinking in designated areas.
- VACCINATIONS REQUIRED: All guests must be fully vaccinated to enter the theatre and must present digital or physical proof at the door.
- Children under 12 and people with a medical condition or closely held religious belief that prevents vaccination may show proof of a negative COVID-19 test. Testing results must be provided by a qualified lab, administered by a health care professional.
- PHOTO ID: Guests ages 18 and older must present a valid government-issued photo ID. Guests under 18 may also show a school ID, birth certificate or social security card (Photo is not required). Guests under 12 must accompanied by an adult who meets the above requirements.
- Guests who do not comply with these policies will be denied entry or asked to leave the theatre.
- As per the current NYC vaccination mandate, all guests entering the building are required to show physical or digital proof of full vaccination along with a state-issued ID. Booster shot is not required. The current mandate also states that rapid or PCR COVID-19 tests, medical and/or religious exemptions are not acceptable.