We are expanding our reach and raising our voices in San Diego.
We are looking for those interested in becoming a leader in the lupus community!
We are seeking volunteer leaders in San Diego for the following roles:
- Lupus Support Group Facilitator
- Lupus Ambassador
- Lupus Advocate Leaders
- Walk Leadership Team
If you are interested and would like to learn more, please join us.
Saturday, January 11 2020
10:30am - 12:00pm
San Diego Central Library
330 Park Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101
Space and seating is very limited! Please RSVP
Not sure if this is right for you? Here are some qualities that we are looking for in our leaders.
Support Group Facilitator:
- Host a minimum of 6 meetings
- Knowledge and ability to teach others about lupus
- Compassionate & attentive
- Comfortable leading a group and group discussions
- Comfortable using email and/or social media
- Attend a minimum of 3 non-walk community events per year
- Ability to teach others about lupus
- Comfortable with public speaking (small and/or large groups)
- Ability to communicate with community leaders and professionals on behalf of the LFA
- Attend a minimum of 2 non-walk related events.
- Commit to forming a walk fundraising team of
- Commit to recruiting 1-2 additional walk
- Help to meet the Walk’s Corp team &
- Attend (3-4) walk leadership meetings &/or
- Attend and participate in Walk.
- Comfortable sharing information about the LFA,
lupus and the Walk.
Nicole Padilla at 310.617.2835 email@example.com
Wendy Rodgers at 213.407.1058 firstname.lastname@example.org